Project name: Development of Air Quality Action Plan to reduce ground-level ozone pollution in the City of Pula
Client: City of Pula
Period: 11/2020 – 08/2022
The Air Quality Action Plan to reduce ground-level ozone pollution in the City of Pula is compiled in accordance with the Ordinance on Mutual Information Exchange and Air Quality Reporting (Official Gazette No. 3/16).
The Action Plan in particular contains:
- definition of the sites of excessive pollution
- general information
- the responsible body
- type and assessment of pollution
- origin of pollution
- state analysis
- details of the measures taken
- measures to reduce air pollution
- order and deadlines for the implementation of the measures
- estimation of the resources.
Implementation of this project contributes to the following Sustainable Development Goals: