- At Oikon, we employ experts who cover many professional fields, thus achieving a interdisciplinary approach to finding the most optimal solutions.
- Through our activities, we contribute to the implementation of the sustainable development goals which are the UN’s ambitious and practical goals set to achieve a prosperous, just and environmentally sustainable world by 2030.
- We believe in and encourage success based on the knowledge and excellence of our employees, and we recognize and reward their efforts, contributions and achievements.
- In our work environment, we work diligently, as a team, merriment and goal oriented, while respecting the applicable laws, agreements and recommendations in our field.
- Our experts use modern, state-of-the-art, professional and specialized equipment, hardware and software, which allows them to perform demanding research and provide highly professional services.
- We continuously invest in formal and informal employee education, such as participation in conferences, courses, summer schools.
- As an institute, we encourage employees and help them in their scientific work and work on their doctoral studies.
- We were selected as the finalists of the best employer competition “Poslodavac za 5”.
What it’s actually like working at Oikon? Find our from our employees → here.
Do you want to be part of a team and join us in a time of great change when the protection of nature and the environment comes to the fore in building a greener and more sustainable society?
We accept open job applications and will be happy to get to know you. 🙂
You can download the Europass CV template here.
Click here for job application.
All the open job positions are listed on our Croatian page.