Work at Oikon
- At Oikon, we employ experts who cover many professional fields, thus achieving an interdisciplinary approach to finding the most optimal solutions.
- Through our activities, we contribute to the implementation of the sustainable development goals which are the UN’s ambitious and practical goals set to achieve a prosperous, just and environmentally sustainable world by 2030.
- We believe in and encourage success based on the knowledge and excellence of our employees, and we recognize and reward their efforts, contributions and achievements.
- In our work environment, we work diligently, as a team, merriment and goal oriented, while respecting the applicable laws, agreements and recommendations in our field.
- Our experts use modern, state-of-the-art, professional and specialized equipment, hardware and software, which allows them to perform demanding research and provide highly professional services.
- We continuously invest in formal and informal employee education, such as participation in conferences, courses, summer schools.
- As an institute, we encourage employees and help them in their scientific work and work on their doctoral studies.
- We were selected as the finalists of the best employer competition “Poslodavac za 5”.
What it’s actually like working at Oikon? Find our from our employees here.
Do you want to be part of a team and join us in a time of great change when the protection of nature and the environment comes to the fore in building a greener and more sustainable society?
We accept open job applications and will be happy to get to know you. 🙂
You can download the Europass CV template here.
Click here for job application.