Project name: Consultants services of environmental screening and Strategic Environmental Assessment of Sustainable Urban Mobility Plan (SUMP) of the City of Sisak
Client: Deloitte Ltd.
Period: 05/2016 – 03/2017
Contract value: 13.342 EUR
Location: Sisak, Croatia
Strategic environmental assessment includes development of Strategic impact assessment study with the following content:
- an outline of the contents and main objectives of the SUMP
- the relevant aspects of the current state of the environment and the likely evolution thereof without implementation of the SUMP;
- the environmental characteristics of areas and existing environmental problems which are relevant to the SUMP
- the environmental protection objectives, established upon conclusion of international treaties and agreements, which are relevant to the SUMP
- the likely significant effects on the environment
- the environmental protection measures (mitigation measures)
- a description of the envisaged monitoring program
Strategic assessment procedure includes amendments and improvements of the study recommended by the Committee, evaluation of the study’s completeness and expertness by the Committee, public participation and presentation and meetings with all relevant stakeholders.
- Planning of objectives measures,
- SUMP main objectives definition
- Environmental impacts assessment
- Proposal of environmental protection measures
- Proposal of environmental monitoring program.
- Project management