The consultant of choice for renewable energy projects
OIKON Ltd. has been at the forefront of Croatia’s transition to renewable energy for years. By offering scientific expertise and informed insights, we have played a pivotal role in shaping the wind and solar energy landscape in our region.
In Croatia, we are officially licensed for activities in the fields of environmental and nature protection, geodesy, protection and conservation of cultural properties, as well as the development of forest management plans.
We are the trusted choice for many investors in the SEE region for addressing environmental, nature and sustainability challenges.
What we offer:
- All environmental, nature and social: Investigations | Monitoring | Studies | Assessments |Procedures | … as per National and IFC standards and regulations
- Other Studies and Analysis: Feasibility Studies | Site selection Studies | Resource evaluation Studies | Location Studies
- Deployment and Implementation: Deployment Programs | Deployment Instructions
- Design and Planning: Conceptual Design | Preliminary Design | Main Design| Implementation Design | As-Built Documentation
- Consulting and Advisory: Technical, Financial, and Commercial Investment Consulting
- Project Management and Oversight: Project Scheduling and Management | Construction Supervision | Quality Assurance | Plant Deployment | Design Notification (as per legal requirement)
- Collaboration and Expertise: Cooperation with International Expert Teams | Engineering Supervision
We pride ourselves on delivering practical, cost-effective solutions that align with both our clients’ needs and the greater public interest. As an officially recognized scientific institute with over 26 years of experience, we are committed to shaping a future where society thrives in harmony with nature.
In the past 26 years we have worked on over 135 renewable energy projects:
For more about our renewable energy projects, please visit: here.
Oikon is a member of the Economic Interest Group “Renewable energy sources”.
Feel free to contact us for consultations and an offer.
- Oikon organised 7th Conference on Wind energy and Wildlife impacts – CWW2023
- Action Plan for the Uptake of Offshore Renewable Energy Sources in Croatia
- Radar technology – advanced methods of tracking birds and bats as part of the development of wind farm projects
- Radar technology workshop – presentations and videos
- Dalibor Hatić talks about renewable energy sources on Croatian TV