Project name: EIS – Mariculture (sea bass and sea bream) on location Velo Žalo on Dugi otok, in Zadar County
Client: Cromaris JSC
Period: 11/2012 – 09/2014
The project included development of Environmental Impact Assessment Study for increase of production capacity of fish farm Velo Žalo on the island of Dugi otok in Zadar County.
It also included the participation in the assessment procedure.
The EIS included:
- technical description of the project,
- information on the current state of the environment,
- potential significant impacts on the environment,
- proposal of environmental protection measures and environmental monitoring program.
Assessment procedure for environmental impact includes site visit together with the EIA Expert Advisory Committee nominated by competent authority, amendments to study according to their opinion, public review and corresponding amendments of the EIA Study (especially concerning the protection measures), also including meetings with relevant stakeholders in the process.
- Analysis of spatial plans
- Technical description of the project,
- Analysis of the available monitoring results
- Site visit and communication with relevant stakeholders
- Information on the current state of the environment,
- Estimation of potential significant impacts on the environment
- Proposal of environmental protection measures and environmental monitoring program.