Project name: Environmental Impact Assessment for the capacity increment of fish-farm to 2100 t/a at site near Island of Vrgada
Client: Kornat Ittica Ltd.
Period: 08/2014 – 12/2015
The project included environmental impact study (EIS) as well as participation in the assessment procedure for environmental impact.
– Technical description of the project,
– Information on the current state of the environment,
– Potential significant impacts on the environment,
– Potential significant transboundary impact on the environment,
– Proposal of environmental protection measures and environmental monitoring program.
– Appropriate assessment
Assessment procedure for environmental impact includes amendments to study according to the opinion of the Expert Advisory Committee, public review and meetings with all participants in the process. Decision of the Ministry of Environmental and Nature Protection that the Project is acceptable for the Environment is issued.
- Technical description
- Current state of the environment Analysis
- Environment Impacts
- Proposal of environmental protection measures and environmental monitoring program.
- Documentation development
- Project Management
Photo: Borgen magazine