Project name: Environmental Impact Assessment with Appropriate Assessment for the main high-pressure gas-pipeline Slatina-Velimirovac DN250/50 bar
Client: Plinacro Ltd.
Project partners: Dvokut ECRO Ltd., Ekonerg Ltd.
Period: 10/2019 – 06/2021
The route of the main gas pipeline Slatina – Velimirovac DN 200/50 is about 48 km long and is planned to be laid in the Virovitica – Podravina County and Osijek – Baranja County. The gas pipeline is a closed technological system, built of steel pipes with a nominal diameter of DN 200 and dimensioned in accordance with an operating pressure of 50 bar. The entire length of the pipeline is performed as an underground installation, except for the equipment in the above-ground facilities (two cleaning stations).
Environmental Impact Assessment with Appropriate Assessment provides information on the current state of the environment, potential significant impacts on the environment, proposal of environmental protection measures and environmental monitoring program.
The EIS includes:
- Technical description of the project,
- Information on the location and description of the location of the project,
- Assessment of the potential significant impacts on the environment components,
- Proposal of mitigation measures and environmental monitoring program,
- Appropriate Assessment (Nature Impact Assessment on Natura 2000) – analysis of impact and mitigation measures for Natura 2000 conservation objectives (Special Protected Areas, Sites of Community Interests) and the proposed mitigation measures.
Environmental Impact Assessment procedure which includes amendments to the Study according to the opinion of the Expert Advisory Committee, public consultation and meetings with all participants in the process.