Project name: Landscape and Spatial Identity Study of the Veli Brijun Island
Client: Brijuni National Park
Period: 03/2014 – 10/2015
Funding: State Budget
The Landscape and Spatial Identity Study of the Veli Brijun Island aimed to identify the landscape types/areas of the Veli Brijun Island within their differential characteristics;
- to evaluate their quality, condition and sensitivity
- give guidelines for their protection, future development and management.
The main project objective was the preparation of guidelines for the future development. These guidelines would draw attention to the landscape importance and uniqueness, its natural – ecological, cultural – historical and visual qualities, so as to provide methods for protection and improvement of its specificities in future developments, by way of the planning process.
- Project Management
- Data preparation for characterisation
- Landscape types classification
- Assessment and valuation of landscape features
- Development of landscape baseline study
- Communications and data release
- Public presentations
- Project promotion