Project name: Preparation of Landscape Study for UP 2.2. Sveti Jakov and the surrounding area
Client: Studijski centar za obnovu i razvoj Ltd.
Period: 06/2017 – 09/2017
Landscape Study for UPU 2.2. Sveti Jakov and the surrounding area consists of:
- Defining the scope of the task (goals, methodology, scale, database, resources),
- Analysis of spatial planning documentation,
- Description and analysis of natural (relief (altitude, slope, exposure), pedology, hydrology, vegetation) and cultural and historical (land use, historical development) landscape features of broader and narrower areas of coverage, structural (analysis of main structures, parcels, landscape pattern) and visual analysis (vistas analysis, visual corridors) of broader and narrower coverage areas,
- Estimates of landscape value (biological, cultural and historical and visual),
- Strategic guidelines and recommendations for preserving landscape values, and defining specific management, planning and monitoring tasks to achieve the desired landscape status.
- Scope definition
- Documentation and analysis of wider project area
- Description of natural, cultural and historical landscape features
- Landscape value estimation
- Landscape typology
- Landscape value preservation recommendations