Project name: Environmental Impact Study and conducting of EIA procedure for the reconstruction of the gas pipeline Rogatec − Zabok DN 500/50 bar and the reconstruction of the gas pipeline Zabok – Kumrovec DN 150/50 bar
Client: Plinacro Ltd Gas Transmission System Operator
Period: 12/2015 – 03/2017
Contract value: 17.922 EUR
Funding: State Budget
The project included development of environmental impact study (EIS) as well as participation in the assessment procedure for environmental impact.
The EIA included:
- Technical description of the project,
- Information on the current state of the environment,
- Potential significant impacts on the environment,
- Proposal of environmental protection measures and environmental monitoring program.
Assessment procedure for environmental impact includes amendments to study according to the opinion of the Expert Advisory Committee, public review and meetings with all participants in the process. Committee, public review and meetings with all participants in the process.
- Existing environmental condition analysis (soil, hydrology, land use, forest ecosystems, bioecological characteristics, landscape, noise level)
- Impact assessment on underground and ground water quality
- Impact assessment on soil, forests, flora, fauna, protected areas, economic activities, land use, landscape
- Environment protection measures and monitoring
- GIS backup
- Document integration and review
- Interviews and meetings with authorities
- Permitting process management